BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

~ I've bEeN a baD friEnD ~





To a friends who has always been there

To a friends who has listened 2 all my pain

To a friends who has shared a lot of memories with me

To a friends who has been a part of my life


 ~ Thanks to you ~

No one can measure up all the things that u've done 4 me


Thanks to u 4 everything. 4 giving me sight 4 tomorrow

Thanks 4 always being there, When I needed u most

Thanks 4 believing in me & our friendship

I just wanna say thanks

 ~ Thanks for being my friend ~

 ilysm

3 comments:

Miss As said...

nabila,saya xpernh anggap kamu begitu,saya tgk vdeo,air mata saya kluar,btul sy xtipu,sy tersentap ngn vdeao kamu,then bile imbas balik ape yg terjadi,sy sedey cz kite xleh mcm dulu dah(bile tgk gmbr kiter ber3)hope kmu fhm:(

~miEra~ said...

its ok la... aslkan kamu still angp sy kwn, 2 dh ckup ssgt...:)

Miss As said...

kamu sahbat saya hingga akhir hayat..xde sape yg leh pisahkan kite......ok....